Welcome to
fragments treasures memory



Wednesday, July 1, 2009

blogger got hungry...

After a couple of very hectic days house hunting (we're looking for a home to rent) I thought that I would relax this evening and enjoy creating a post. I've just spent the entire evening doing just that, only to have it eaten by blogger. A bit of a sad and frustrating experience.

Oh well I have to let it go now and you'll just have to wait another day as beauty sleep is calling loudly..

best wishes


11 COMMENTS~THANK YOU:

SparkleFarkle said...

I-I'm sorry. That was me. For some strange reason, I am sooo hungry. I-I've been eating everything in sight! I apologise. I will go lay by my dish now...

Lola said...

That is insane! I know of Blogger's insane hunger for comment boxes, but not actual posts.

If I hear a loud burp while writing this, I'll know where it came from.

Ciao,
Lola xx

Holly said...

I will come back again and again and again and again because I love it here.

lakeviewer said...

Go to the edit feature on your dashboard. Your post will appear as a draft that you can complete and publish.

I hope this works.

Sarah Lulu said...

How awful, perhaps you were just meant to browse and lounge around.

Best wishes and many prayers for your house hunt.

I'm starting to move into my new rented castle tomorrow!

The Wife O Riley said...

I hate that!!! I spend time to write the post, and then I schedule it and it doesn't show up!!! That's enough to ruin my day.

WT said...

That's one of the reasons I abandoned Blogger years ago. But before you get too depressed, check you posts (drafts included), you may have the wrong date on it.

WT said...

PS. If you want to ensure it doesn't happen again, you can use Windows LiveWriter, that way the post is on your PC.

Pyzahn said...

Nasty blogger. I know that awful feeling. Makes one just want to scream.

But I think Lakeviewer is right. Blogger typically auto saves so it may be lurking in your post storage.

Ribbon said...

Thank you, thank you clever peoples...
I've just located part of my post in the depths of blogger post archives.

Yahoo! ~ all will be well again soon.
Thank you so very much for being such awesome inspiring people.
xoxo Ribbon

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sorry, blogger can be cranky sometimes.