Welcome to
fragments treasures memory



Friday, August 13, 2010

Pom Poms... part two

On a cold winter's night we gathered down by the sea for a night time picnic of delicious food, wine and good company.



It was dark, cold and very beautiful.



After dinner we began to ponder our next move...



We decided what we needed to do and it was time to take action...

To see what we did you will need to return for part three.
I hope you can make it.

9 COMMENTS~THANK YOU:

Holly said...

I still, even though we've been friends for awhile now, I still have such a hard time getting the reality that while I'm wilting in the tortured sun and heat, it is cold and winter where you are....it's a miracle to me. And, I hate to sound like a ninny, but can you tell me how to make those cute pom poms?!

Annie Coe said...

I'll be there with pom poms on :-).
xoxo

Everton Terrace said...

I can't wait to see it. It's like Christmas Eve.

Eleonora said...

Now you've really made me curious, sweet sweet friend

Robyn said...

Hi Holly... yes we do live on opposite sides of the world with opposite climate action, which I know is sometimes difficult to get your head around.
I'll email you a link of how to make pom poms soon or I may even post something about it here.


Annie...
Thanks for being here for the fun :)


Everton Terrace... Welocme to my blog.
Yes except our Christmas Eve is generally very hot.


Hi Lola...
Lovley to see you and I'm glad I've stimulated your curiousity :)

secret agent woman said...

Okay, then. I'll come back. Love the yin yang cake.

Lori ann said...

the suspense is killing me! love the nighttime photos, and once again, i WISH i were there!
what are you doing with those poms?? hee hee

becky at abbeystyle said...

You're such a tease, Robyn!!!!!!!

Bimbimbie said...

Love the new header Robyn and I think it's great how you have your own Pom Pom Crew*!*