Welcome to
fragments treasures memory



Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pom Poms, Pizza & the Perfect Cake.....part one




For an idea to flourish it needs to be shared. ..


I had an idea and I needed some help.

So I called upon some friends to join me for pizza and pom poms.



Some arrived with cake.... a very yummy cake too.




I've tampered with these photos of the busy pom pom makers to protect their identities.








They've become my partners in .....

I can't tell you just yet..... I'll just say... they are pom pom makers





















..... and soon I will share what happened next.




Thank you pom pom creators



17 COMMENTS~THANK YOU:

Sophia said...

Robyn,
I wanted to leave a comment on the "how to be alone" video, but didn't see where I could do that. It brought tears to my eyes...as I have never been one is good with being alone or even dealing with it at times. I STILL struggle with it big time and all the fears of "what if" I am left to stand all alone again? Thank you for sharing that.

As far as the pom poms go....cute! :) Looks like you had a lot of fun! hee

Baino said...

Haha can't wait to see where this is going? Dressing up inanimate objects again? Looks like you all had fun anyway.

Cinner said...

Robyn, it looks like a lot of fun. I am curious what you are going to do, but I think it has to do with your dressing up all the poles you have been doin...just guessing. take care, glad you are having such a great time. be well.

Sarah said...

This looks like a productive pom pom party! I look forward to seeing what you are going to do with them!

Suldog said...

Well, I certainly want to find out what happens next, but, in the meantime, great yin/yang cake!

Everyday Goddess said...

those are really beautiful! whatever comes next will be a lovely surprise!

gibknitty said...

I can only hope you will be incorporating those pom-poms into one of your wonderful urban art knitting adventures!

Amanda said...

for an idea to flourish it needs to be shared.......yes. love this.

and can't wait to see where the pom pom trail leads..........xo

Annie Coe said...

Oh, I am excited, I bet these delightful pom poms will be going out and about...Can't wait to see. xoxo

Lori ann said...

hee hee. pom pom party. that looked like so much fun. i haven't made a pom pom for years, now i have the urge to.

very creative placement of the words, but i can still see all the happiness that was there!

boy do i wish we were neighbors.

xxx

kj said...

robyn, that you accept your mission to beautify and lightenify the world around you is so uplifting and so FUN! lori said what i thought seeing you and your friends creating pom poms: i also wish we were neighbors.

and baino's comment about dressing up inanimate objects made me laugh. that is what you are doing and it is so damn cool.

i ♥ you
love
kj

SparkleFarkle said...

Just seeing all these pictures of pom-pons makes me happy! I can only imagine the bliss of being in the same room with so many!

SparkleFarkle~~~~~*

Shrinky said...

Oooooooooooh, my ginger fluffy puss would simply LOVE to get her claws around one of those!

becky at abbeystyle said...

I'm not one of your pom-pom people but will be looking forward to your big reveal!!!

Diana Evans said...

oh I love your pom poms!!! what a fun event!!!

grrl + dog said...

a secret pom pom mission??

grrl + dog said...

a secret pom pom mission??