Welcome to
fragments treasures memory



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a list...


love and influences


organic cocoa powder

bella sinclair doodlespot magical illustrations

any day that's a beautiful day like today


lori times five photography

grrl+dog plastic people



Sophie Munn's homage to the seed


cheese and biscuits

sweet things


my hound


Bimbimbie's birds


Candice Herne


Origami hearts



knitting

beads


Red


Chia seed - superfood


turkish toast


my car

trees

brown paper especially bags

ordinary things

tea from a pot

friends

Paper pulp

real coffee

family

you

and much more...



12 COMMENTS~THANK YOU:

littlechrissy said...

oh yes tea from a pot, brown paper and cheese and biscuits.... bliss.

grrl + dog said...

organic cocoa powder..

brown paper..

and hound.

indeed..

blue cheese please

Lori ann said...



a list

to

love

love

love.

a friend (you)

to

hug.

Baino said...

Aww. great list, can I bring wine to enjoy with the cheese and bickies?

becky at abbeystyle said...

You've inspired me to write my own loves and influences list...

sophiemunns said...

Just so delightful Robyn!

Oh...it makes me think of so many things
and as others said..
wish to make a list as well...
Must visit your links...
ciao bella,
S
ps quiet thanks for link to homage!

Sarah Laurence said...

I wish I could list a hound on my list. Thanks so much for your kind comment about Stella. It's so nice to connect with you!

kj said...

robyn, what else is there to say besides i would add you and the way you see to my list. i love coming here. you are an air pump, dear friend.

the brown paper bag is my favorite: oh, after lori and bimbimbee and bella sinclair.

tsupmwah robyn!
kj

Stoneweaver said...

Tea from a pot! :o)

A day at the beach.

Graffiti knitting (something is imminent over here!)

Time - am endless afternoon (Oh I wish)

I have a horrible association with paper bags - but I won't sully your page with the details!

Holly said...

I was going to say You!!!!!!

secret agent woman said...

What a fantastic list - very evocative.

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh...MY! I made your list? Awwwwww, sniff sniff. You made my day.

Smiles
Love
Hugs

and lots and lots of friends

xoxoxoxox