Welcome to
fragments treasures memory



Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hugging is good medicine...



"It transfers energy and gives the person hugged an emotional lift.

You need four hugs a day for survival, eight for maintenance and twelve for growth.

Scientists say hugging is a form of communication because it can say things you don't have the words for.

The nicest thing about a hug is that you usually can't give one without getting one."


Please feel me hugging you.


14 COMMENTS~THANK YOU:

Cloudia said...

*HUGS*

With Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral

>< } } ( ° >

kj said...

i may be screwed up in certain parts or certain times in life but i know how to hug.

i get and give my share of hugs.

i think hugs from animals count in the amounts needed.

ps go for 8 a day!!!!!!

love
kj

elizabeth said...

So hereis a virtual hug from New York!

Kitchen dancing is good too.
You just put on any old music and hop around the place!

Snowbrush said...

Do "hugs" from cats count? I wonder sometimes because, even while he's hugging me, he's looking at me as if he wishes he was big enough to have me for supper.

rosaria said...

Hugs right back at you, Robyn!
Love all the projects you display on the side bar.

Stoneweaver said...

As a hug-monster myself I woleheartedly agre!!

Here in shaky Christchurch we have been given a prescription: hug daily, hug often. It helps. :o)

Lori ann said...

warm california hugs to you dear.
xxx lori

miruspeg said...

Robyn, I leave postcards inside books on a park bench in the park opposite my home.
One of them says:

Hug stands for:
Happiness
Utterly
Guaranteed

Thank you for your hug and sending big hugs in return.
Peggy xxxxxxx

Bimbimbie said...

Sending you a great big rainbow coloured hug Robyn I think you deserve one for that wonderful coloured extravaganza you delivered to our eyes in your previous post.

Keep sploshing your paint about :)

Annie said...

Robyn, a zillion hugs back.
Hugs are my favorite thing in the world and I think tree hugs count as well as animal.
xoxo

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm hugging you right back!!!
xo jj

Holly said...

I've been away with the hubby on his business trip and am just popping by now to check on you. Has the time on this offer lapsed? Or can I get a hug from you, still? You have been on my mind a great deal for the past few days. I hope things with you and yours is wonderful. Spring has blazed into being here. It's actually summer weather already. I'm very confused about it all!

Stoneweaver said...

Hey Robyn - I came across this link in my cyber wanderings, and thought you should know about it (if you don't already)

http://yarnstorming.ning.com/

:o)

Snowbrush said...

Remember the "hug doctor," Leo Buscaglia?