Welcome to
fragments treasures memory



Friday, March 2, 2012

painting... fremantle... colourful strangers... sculpture by the sea at cottesloe


































































lifeguards
























11 COMMENTS~THANK YOU:

Bruce Potts said...

Robyn, Everything is so beautiful. Makes me want to visit Australia. Kyle and I are going to Amsterdam this month. If it is half as beautiful as Australia, I will be a happy camper! I love both the art mural type drawings and the water pictures. I love places that are near the water! Great job as always in making it all come alive!

rosaria said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!Love all this art, all this splendor in the sand, on the grass, among people and things.
Hope you are well.

ds said...

A most eloquent series of photographs. Thanks so much for sharing. Have a wonderful holiday!

Bubble My Licorice said...

amazing photos :)
they are breathtaking!

Amanda said...

such serene and beautiful images on which to rest my eyes.....thank you for sharing these, robyn.

Bella Sinclair said...

Oh, Robyn! Holy cow, that was a blast! So much great art and color and textures and eye candy. Amazing! And the color of the water is ooooooooooh. What a fantastic day that was. Thanks for sharing!

urbandon (Don Pezzano) said...

Great to see the artworks on the beach...My sister is over there now with her husband who helped install the artwork- I can see they are having fine weather!

miruspeg said...

I have been visiting Sculpture by the Sea in Bondi, Sydney every year since 2000.
It is one of the highlights of the year for me.
Love your photography my friend.
Take care and big hugs
Peggy xxxxxx

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Robyn, These are such fun photos! I love that the sculptures are on the beach-- The VERY clean beach! I especially liked the handstand statue. Very fun.

Enjoy your getaway.
xo jj

Angela Recada said...

I love your painting! And all those photos of artsy things - so inspiring. What really struck me, too, was all the glorious blue in every photo. Absolutely beautiful!

Annie said...

How did I miss this post?
All the images and paintings are wonderful, each and every one.
Hope you had a lovely trip.
xoxo