Welcome to
fragments treasures memory



Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blogging life...


My blogging life is coming to a close.

I have shifted my energy elsewhere and don't seem to be able to manage my blog as well.
I don't intend to give it up altogether and probably will return once winter has settled in.

Most likely I'll pop up at another location, as this blog can no longer accommodate images.

Thank you very much for all your support and all that I have learned from you.
I think of you and genuinely appreciate the community that arises from having a blog.

I look forward to seeing you again.

best wishes and love



18 COMMENTS~THANK YOU:

Snowbrush said...

Robyn, what sad news! I have seen quite a few bloggers come and go, and it's always a loss to me because,= it's not just the end of a blog but--so far, anyway--the end of them ever visiting my blog, and therefore the end of our relationship.

Baino said...

Well I for one will miss you. I get so few emails from commenters since I've become so sporadic so feel free and if you're ever on the east coast, look me up. My email's on the blog

Ashish said...

Ah Sad to hear this. I have always enjoyed your posts. Hope you come back one day.

miruspeg said...

Robyn it has been such a pleasure getting to know you through blogging, travelling along the same path hand in hand, learning, loving and laughing!
Keep shining my dear friend in whatever you do and where you venture.
Take care and big heart hugs
Peggy xxxxxx

Bruce Potts said...

I am going to miss you, Robyn, your unique slant on life and your beautiful artwork and photography! I do hope you will consider a sporadic post or two!

Lyn said...

Take care Robyn as you enjoy the adventures before you. I have always enjoyed your creativity and perspective and will miss your beautiful posts!

Annie said...

Robyn, I understand. I will miss you so much, so please drop by once in a while and let me know if you start another blog. Love and hugs. xoxo

kj said...

BOO HOO HOO HOO BOO!

i don't like this! i can't help it. i will miss you, robyn ribbon, so i hope you come back when you will

meantime, i'm reluctantly happy for you. i know you will keep adding good every chance you get.

love love
kj

Mim said...

I'm with KJ, love her boo-hoo's but I understand. Stay well and hope to see you at another site soon

quilterliz said...

G'day Robyn. I have greatly enjoyed reading your blogs and looking at the beautiful photos you have shown and I hope that at some stage you get back into blogging. All the very best in whatever you do.Take care. Liz...

~Babs said...

I will miss coming here and enjoying your awesome photos also.
Take care,,we'll urge you to hurry back, if that's what you choose.
Hugs for your beautiful little man.

NessaKnits said...

You know my blog has fallen asleep for a while too ... it might wake up again one day .. especially now I have found the camera! I hope you enjoy your new endeavours!

Stoneweaver said...

My blog is on the backburner too. Only so many hours in the day.

I will miss you! You have been an inspiration to me. Your arty acts of kindness have set in motion a positive ripple that will be spreading out over here in Christchurch as I follow your example and try to reach out to others with love, kindness and a bit of humour thrown in. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been moved and affected by your words and deeds.
So I wish you well in all you do. I wish you good health and fortune. But I know I need not wish these things because people like you have a way of finding happiness wherever you go. Take care! xxx
P.S. I will still be keeping an eye out for a post from you!!!

Holly said...

Ribbon:
It seems that many of those I've come to love have come to the same decision. And, while it makes me sad to hear this from you, it's something I understand.

Please, please, please, I have come to think of you as a friend, and I hope we can stay in touch. You have shared so much and I have learned so much from you. Please, let us stay in touch.

I will look for you in your next place...and I will be waiting!

Enjoy your life, my friend from down under!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Really!?!?! You will be missed. But in case you change your mind, I'm keeping you on my sidebar. If you change blogs, please stop by and let me know your new URL.

I've so enjoyed your posts and wish you all the best.

xo jj

savvychic said...

Oh No, I've only just discovered you, funnily enough via a Google search for Joy! And we live in the same town too. If you do start another blog please let us know.

cloudia charters said...

miss your posts!


Enjoy your weekend
Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

Holly said...

Ribbon:
I miss you...